Blooming Kalakar is organizing online national level art and painting competition to give wings to the talent of many.
Many aspiring artists choose to enter talent competitions. It is a great way of getting noticed in the industry and gaining exposure to a wider audience. They can also be a strong way to develop as a artist and also develop confidence as a performer.
It’s a great way to get exposure in the art and entertainment industry and meet people who could potentially help you in the future. Whatever stage you’re at, a art and painting competition is designed to test your abilities against other performers and help you improve.
Last Date of Registration: 20th June 2021
1st Prize - Rs.50,000/-
2nd Prize - Rs.40,000/-
Competition is completely online, registered candidates will be sent instructions regarding online procedure.
Last Date Of Registration
20th June 2021
Last Date of Sending Art Work
4th July 2021
Competition Result Date
Important dates and chart will be send to registered contestants.
Type of Art Work Allowed
- Sketching – The creation of original work by applying pencil/color pencils to a surface.
- Acrylic Painting – The creation of original work by applying acrylic paint to a surface. The
surface is not limited to canvas; it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, glass, etc.
- Oil Painting – The creation of original work by applying oil paint, oil sticks, or oil pastels to a
surface. The surface is not limited to canvas; it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, etc.
- Watercolor – The creation of work using watercolor paint. The surface is not limited to canvas;
it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, etc.
- Monochromatic Drawing – A monochromatic drawing consists of lines that use a single color
and shades of that color that may be done using pencil, ink, charcoal, etc. Any use of
additional color should be entered into colored drawing.
- Colored Drawing – A colored drawing consists of lines of two or more colors and may be done
using colored pencils, markers, etc.
- Pastels – An art medium in the form of a stick, consisting of pure powder pigment and a binder.
A pastel is usually a painting rather than drawing because the color is applied in masses rather
than lines. Encaustic painting should be entered into this category.
- Sculpture – Art created by shaping, combining, modeling or casting materials such as plastic,
clay, textiles, wax or polymers into a work of art. They may be free standing or relief.
- Fine Art, Mixed Media – The use of two or more fine arts techniques in the creation of a
single piece of fine art. Using two types of paint (oil and acrylic).
Round 1: Best 100 artists will be selected from all the registered artists. (this selection will be done by judges)
Round 2: Best 80 artists will be selected.
Round 3: Best 60 artists will be selected.
Round 4: Best 40 artists will be selected.
Round 5: Best 30 artists will be selected.
Round 6: Best 20 artists will be selected.
Round 7: Best 15 artists will be selected.
Round 8: Best 10 artists will be selected.
Round 9: Top 5 artists will be selected.
Round 10: Top 2 artists will be selected and will be given the cash prize.
- From all the registered artists top 100 art work will be selected by the judges, after that all the screening will be done on the basis of the audience voting.
- Best 100 art work will receive the instruction about the competition and theme of art work for further rounds. (Our team will promote the artists)
- Audience voting will be done online and through SMS. (Voting system will be explained to the artists).
- Judges will also evaluate the artists on the basis of the performance and the score of the judges will carry 25% of the total votes. (voting calculation will be explained to the best 100 artists)
- Artists receiving maximum votes will be selected for the next round.
Perks of the Competition
- First Prize will receive Rs.50,000/-.
- Second Prize will receive Rs.40,000/-.
- Artists will get name and fame because our team will be promoting the artists.
- Artists can get Album of top singers*. (Starting from top 100, top 80, top 60, top 40, top 30, top 20, top 15, top 10.
For any query feel free to write to us on email@example.com