Blooming Kalakar is organizing online Poetry and Creative Writing Competition to give wings to the talent of many.
Many aspiring writers and poets choose to enter talent competitions. It is a great way of getting noticed in the industry and gaining exposure to a wider audience. This can also be a strong way to develop as a writer/poet and also develop confidence as a writer/poet.
It’s a great way to get exposure in the industry and meet people who can potentially help you in the future. Whatever stage you’re at, a poetry and creative writing competition is designed to test your abilities against other writers/poets and help you improve.
Last Date of Registration: 25th July 2021
1st Prize - Rs.80,000/-
2nd Prize - Rs.60,000/-
Competition is completely online, registered candidates will be sent instructions regarding online procedure.
Last Date Of Registration
25th July 2021
Last Date of Sending Writings
3rd August 2021
Competition Result Date
Important dates and charts will be sent to registered contestants.
Languages Allowed: All Indian Language and English.
All Types Of Poetries/Creative Writings Are Allowed In The Competition.
Word Limit Minimum 50 words and there is no maximum word limit.
Round 1: Best 100 writers/poets will be selected from all the registered participants. (this selection will be done by judges)
Round 2: Best 80 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 3: Best 60 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 4: Best 40 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 5: Best 30 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 6: Best 20 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 7: Best 15 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 8: Best 10 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 9: Top 5 writers/poets will be selected.
Round 10: Top 2 writers/poets will be selected and will be given the cash prize.
- From all the registered writers/poets top 100 written work will be selected by the judges, after that all the screening will be done on the basis of the audience voting.
- Best 100 writers/poets will receive the instructions about the competition. (Our team will promote the work of top 100 writers/poets)
- Audience voting will be done online and through SMS. (Voting system will be explained to the participants).
- Judges will also evaluate the writers/poems on the basis of the creativity and writing skills and the score given by the judges will carry 50% of the total votes. (voting calculation will be explained to the best 100 writers/poets)
- Writers/Poets receiving maximum votes will be selected for the next round.
Perks of the Competition
- First Prize will receive Rs.80,000/-.
- Second Prize will receive Rs.60,000/-.
- Writers/Poets will get name and fame because our team will be promoting the work of Writers/Poets.
- The work of top 100 writers/poets will be published in our Newly releasing Writers Magazine.
- A poem/creative writing in it’s entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
- Poems/creative writing submitted in the competition should not be published anywhere else.
- Poetry can be written in any poetic style and on any subject.
- Creative writing can be written in any style on any subject.
- Any entry containing cliché, overused phrases will not be accepted. Examples:
- Roses are red
- I love you
- All work and no play
- Time after time
- Poem must adhere to basic rules of capitalization:
- Do not type poem in all capital letters.
- Do not capitalize the first letter of every word.
- Only capitalize words that are proper (i.e. names and places).
- The first word of each line may be capitalized if it is done consistently throughout.
- Do not use “texting” lingo. Properly spell out all words and numbers.
- Poems/Writing containing language that is vulgar, offensive, or wholly inappropriate will not be accepted.
- To ensure proper lineation, please use the “Enter” key to start a new line, indicating all intentional line breaks.
- Do not include your name or any other information at the end of your poem/creative writing. (Our team will add your name as registered).
The author retains the copyright to his or her prose (short story or piece of creative non-fiction), and/or poem(s) and spoken word/performance poetry.
All Indian Language and English. (If your writing is not in English or Hindi you will have to provide the translation in English or Hindi)
For any query feel free to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org